Bitec advantage Hardware design services
- Reduced risk development
- Experienced high-speed design
- State of the art constraint driven tools
- Multilayer, mixed mode designs
- Prototype and production intent
Communications & Networking expertise
- RFID Technologies
- Zigbee Mesh network integration
- Satellite communications
- Remote Sensing Intergration
- Wireless/Mobile data communications
Highly complex processing tasks may require parallel architectures. Whether for real-time processing or large problem formulation, Bitec can offer years of experience in the development of parallel architectures. From problem decomposition to algorithm optimisation, Bitec offer customers the opportunity to achieve high performance processing by exploiting the current trend in low cost multi-core processors.
Parallel systems expertise
- Open MP programming
- MPI systems programming
- Parallel optimisation
- Parallel systems design
The Bitec DSP design services meet your needs for demanding and performance critical DSP software and hardware solutions. Our experienced engineers work with our customers to determine the goals and constraints for their designs, and then design the optimal solutions for their applications. As technology partners of both TI and ALTERA, Bitec can assist customers to adopt combined FPGA & DSP solutions to challenge the most demanding applications.
We have expertise in
- DSP Algorithmics and modelling
- Real time applications
- DSP + FPGA hardware and software development.
- DSP software integration.
- DSP optimization.
- Texas Instruments DSP architectures.
- ALTERA Nios II architecture and SoPC.
- MP3 and video codecs (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, h26x).
- RF/DSP interface issues.
Sustainable design methodology
- Low-impact materials
- Energy efficiency
- Quality and durability
- Design for reuse and recycling
- Standardization and modularity
Value add to Our Customers
- Reduce development risk and cost, and time-to-market.
- Experienced technical team with wide spectrum of skills on different platforms.
- Portfolio of ready to use IP
- Royalty free Opencore design options
There is a growing interest in the commercial usage of Opencore technology. Bitec offer customers expertise in the area of opensource cores greatly reducing final system costs and limiting royalty liability.
There is an ever increasing range of opencore solutions which Bitec can integrate into bespoke, customer systems. From loyalty-free processors to high speed serial peripheral cores, designs based on opencore technology meet are a cost effective path to product delivery.
- Zero acquisition costs
- Royalty free
- Wide range of growing core designs
- Adaptable architectures
- Access to full source code
Bitec has had the honour of working with the companies listed below.