FMC HDMI 2.1 Daughter Card
FMC HDMI 2.1 daughter card allows video interfacing up to 12Gbps
- Supports up to 12Gbps
- Buffered I2C and CEC interface signals
- Used with the Bitec HDMI 2.1 IP Core
- Based on TI re-driver devices
- Based on TI re-drivers devices
- Support up to 12G data rates
- Provides DDC I2C buffering
- Provides CEC Digital Buffering
The Bitec FMC HDMI 2.1 Daughter card provides video interfacing up to 12Gbps. The board utilizes a general purpose TI re-driver to ensure reliable signal integrity and FPGA protection.
The board is designed to be used with the Bitec HDMI IP core . An on-board serial EEPROM is provided for HDCP key storage using the Bitec HDCP Key Management feature.
The board is compatible with FMC interfaces found on Altera, Xilinx and MicroSemi development boards.