FMC HDMI Daughter Card – Revision 11
FMC HDMI daughter card allows video interfacing up to 6Gbps
- Supports up to 6Gbps
- Buffered I2C and CEC interface signals
- Used with the Bitec HDMI 2.0 IP Core
- Based on TDP158 HDMI 2.0 re-driver and TI TMDS181C re-timer
Out of stock
- Based on TI HDMI re-driver and re-timer devices
- Support up to 6G data rates
- Provides DDC I2C buffering
- Provides CEC Digital Buffering
The Bitec FMC HDMI Rev 11 Daughter card provides video interfacing up to 6Gbps. The board utilizes the TI TDP158 HDMI 2.0 re-driver and TI TMDS181C re-timer to ensure reliable signal integrity and FPGA protection.
The board is designed to be used with the Bitec HDMI IP core . An on-board serial EEPROM is provided for HDCP key storage using the Bitec HDCP Key Management feature.
The board is compatible with FMC interfaces found on Altera, Xilinx and MicroSemi development boards.