FMC DisplayPort Daughter Card – Revision 11
FMC DisplayPort interface Daughter Card
- Source and Sink interfaces
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2 data-rate (5.4 Gbps) and DP 1.4 HBR3 (8.1Gbps)
- Compatible with Altera GX development kits
- On board serial EEPROM for HDCP key storage
- Megachips MCDP6000C1 re-timer device
Out of stock
The Bitec FMC Displayport Daughter Card is designed to interface FPGA development kits such as Intel and Microsemi to DisplayPort source and sink devices. The daughter card is compatible with the Bitec DisplayPort IP Core.
Revision 11 represents the latest revision of the DisplayPort daughter card hosting the Megachips MCDP6000C1 re-timer device on the sink interface.
The board has been tested using numerous third party DP Sinks and Sources and is undergoing Certification to the DP 1.4 standard.