FMC DisplayPort Daughter Card – Revision 10
FMC DisplayPort interface Daughter Card
- Source and Sink interfaces
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2 data-rate (5.4 Gbps) and DP 1.4 HBR3 (8.1Gbps)
- Compatible with Altera GX development kits
- On board serial EEPROM for HDCP key storage
- Parade PS8460 re-timer device
Out of stock
The Bitec FMC Displayport Daughter Card is designed to interface FPGA development kits such as Intel and Microsemi to DisplayPort source and sink devices. The daughter card is compatible with the Bitec DisplayPort IP Core.
Revision 10 represents the latest revision of the DisplayPort daughter card hosting the Parade PS8460R re-timer device on the sink interface.
The board has been tested using numerous third party DP Sinks and Sources and is Certified to the DP 1.4 standard.