Please read carefully before accessing this web site.
By accessing, browsing, copying, and/or using any information, communication, software, photos, figures, drawings, scripting, test video, graphics, music, sounds, images) and other material and services (collectively “Content”) contained at this web site and other Bitec web sites that are linked to this site (collectively, “the Site”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described herein.
This Site contains documentation and other information related to products and services of Bitec. This documentation is provided as a courtesy to Bitec customers and potential customers. Bitec assumes no obligation to correct any errors contained herein or to advise any user of liability for the accuracy or correctness of any engineering software support or assistance provided to a user. Bitec makes no commitment to update this documentation. Bitec reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Bitec reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Site, both now and in the future.
If Good(s) purchased from Bitec is considered defective on delivery in any material respect the Customer may give written notice of such defect to the Bitec within 5 Business Days of such delivery, Bitec shall at its option:
- replace the defective Goods within as soon as practical after receiving the Customer’s notice; or
- refund to the Customer the price for those Goods (of parts thereof, as appropriate) which are defective; but Bitec shall have no further liability to the Customer in respect thereof and the Customer may not reject the Goods if delivery is not refused or notice given by the Customer as set out.
- No Goods may be returned to Bitec without the prior agreement in writing of Bitec. Subject thereto any Goods returned which Bitec is satisfied were supplied subject to defects of quality or condition which would not be apparent on inspection shall either be replaced free of charge or, at Bitec’s sole discretion then Bitec shall refund or credit to the Customer the price of such defective Goods but Bitec shall have no further liability to the Customer.
- Bitec shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, or any wilful damage, negligence, subjection to normal conditions, failure to follow Bitec’s instructions (whether given orally or in writing), misuse or alteration of the Goods without Bitec’s prior approval, or any other act or omission on the part of the Customer, its employees or agents or any third party.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold under a consumer sale, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that, except to the extent that instructions as to the use or sale of the Goods are contained in the packaging or labelling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by the Customer is in compliance with all applicable statutory requirements and that handling and sale of the Goods by the Customer is carried out in accordance with directions given by Bitec or any competent governmental or regulatory authority and the Customer will indemnify Bitec against any liability loss or damage which Bitec might suffer as a result of the Customer’s failure to comply with this condition.