FMC HDMI Daughter Card
FMC HDMI daughter card allows video interfacing up to 6Gbps
- Supports up to 6Gbps
- Buffered I2C and CEC interface signals
- Used with the Bitec HDMI 2.0 IP Core
- Based on Pericom HDMI 2.0 re-driver device
- Based on Pericom re-driver device
- Support up to 6G data rates
- Provides DDC I2C buffering
- Provides CEC Digital Buffering
The Bitec FMC HDMI Daughter card provides video interfacing up to 6Gbps. The board utilizes the Pericom HDMI 2.0 re-driver to ensure reliable signal integrity and FPGA protection.
The board is designed to be used with the Bitec HDMI IP core . An on-board serial EEPROM is provided for HDCP key storage using the Bitec HDCP Key Management feature.