FMC HDMI Daughter Card – Revision 6
FMC HDMI daughter card allows video interfacing up to 6Gbps
- Supports up to 6Gbps
- Buffered I2C and CEC interface signals
- Used with the Bitec HDMI 2.0 IP Core
- Based on Pericom HDMI 2.0 re-driver device
- Based on Pericom re-driver device
- Support up to 6G data rates
- Provides DDC I2C buffering
- Provides CEC Digital Buffering
The Bitec FMC HDMI Daughter card provides video interfacing up to 6Gbps. The board utilizes the Pericom HDMI 2.0 re-driver to ensure reliable signal integrity and FPGA protection. This revision of the board is compatible with the Altera example designs.
The board is designed to be used with the Bitec HDMI IP core . An on-board serial EEPROM is provided for HDCP key storage using the Bitec HDCP Key Management feature.