Verification / FPA Engineer
Bitec is looking for an FPGA Engineer to carry out Test and Verification of FPGA IP Core Products in Marbella, Spain.
We offer an international and stimulating work environment, a competitive retribution and the possibility to engage with leading-edge Digital Video application projects. Our customers are well-known names in the entertainment and IT industries.
The role will include the design, development and verification of existing and future IP Core products using both hardware and simulation techniques.
- Development of complex FPGA based RTL designs.
- Running of RTL level simulations on FPGA designs and documenting results in a formal test report document.
- Analysis of FPGA design test results and identifying areas of non-compliance to design specification.
- Work as a team member and with other FPGA design engineers to develop design changes to correct any identified issues.
- Perform Elemental Analysis of Verilog code and create test solutions or justifications to give near 100% test code coverage.
- Perform hardware test verification using specialist test equipment
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience of design and verification of complex FPGA designs using Verilog
- Experience of generating requirements based test cases and creating traceability reports
- Familiarity with self-checking test benches
- Knowledge of ModelSim test benching environment
- Knowledge of Altera Quartus design tools
- Ability to understand and work to internal development processes.
- Good appreciation of version control methods.
- Full FPGA lifecycle from planning through to production transition
- Digital Video Interface Protocols (e.g. SDI, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, Vx1)
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Excellent team working skills, especially with team members sitting in other locations and in different time zones
- Excellent analytical abilities & attention to detail
- Flexible work style, ability to work under pressure & must be able to work on own initiative
- Passionate, pro-active, professional, especially under pressure
- Ability to work to schedule and budget is essential
- High level of English written and spoken
For more details contact : firstname.lastname@example.org